In these times there are whole new world ofopportunities available for pursuing Hindi as acareer option. If you are a student with an aptitudefor Hindi literature and would like to pursue acareer as a journalist, critic, writer, researcher,teacher or translator, then this is the course youshould opt for. This course introduces the studentsto great works of famous poets, dramatists,novelists and critical theorists from classical tomodern times besides the various aspects of printand electronic media . The course content of Hindihas been specifically designed to equip thestudents with the requisite knowledge and skills toexcel in the varied areas. The faculty of the
Department is well qualified. Research papers of all our faculty members are regularly published in leading national and international journals every year. As part of continuous professional development, the faculty members regularly participate in national and international seminars, conferences, workshops and symposia. The Department has nurtured a healthy tradition of expression and exchange of new ideas for all round personality development .
- Lectures by eminent speakers.
- Opportunities to interact with authors/ poets/scholars/media and theatre/film personalities
- Seminars / Workshops
- Inter college and Intra college competitions
- Literary society “Hindi Sahitya Parishad’
- Literary magazine ”vicharayan” provides an opportunity of creative expression to the students